2011 DAY CAMP
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING/HAVE YOUR PACK PROVIDE:
EZ Up Pop Up Tents
2 Coolers (for lunches & perishable snacks)
Large (rubbermaid/sterelite) totes to keep things organized.
Clothes line (to hang things ie: wet clothing, bags, etc.)
Trash Bags, Hand Sanitizer, Wipes, Paper Towels, etc.
Items to decorate your Den Flag - felt, markers, glue, scissors...
Activity items for Den Time - frisbees, soft balls, coloring books, crayons, puzzles, or materials to finish requirements.
SCOUTS WILL NEED:
Refillable Water Bottle (labeled with name)
Sun Screen (that they can apply themselves)
Towel (for Water Games Day or for Rest)
Extra Shoes & Socks for getting wet/changing into
No open toed shoes!
Ice for coolers each day (large empty juice bottles or 2L Soda bottles filled with water and frozen are great!)
Snacks for the Den each day
Trackers: Each Scout will need their own achievement tracker to take back to their regular Den Leader.
DEN BOXES --- our communication tool to you!
--- full of administrative items for your den that are supplied by day camp.
--- can be found in the Crouse Building each morning
--- are to be returned at the close of camp each day to the Crouse Building
Den boxes will include:
• Two T-shirts for scouts and adult volunteers
• Names tags (along with plastic bags and pins) for scouts and 4 & 5 day volunteers
• Wristbands for any "less than 4 day" volunteers
• 2 Sign-in Sheets (one copy to be signed by parents and turned in during opening ceremonies and one copy for your daily use)
• Sign-out Sheet (leave in your den box after all of your den has been picked-up and signed out)
• Transportation Information
• Scout contact Information
• Master schedule
• Station map
• Emergency Plan map
• Emergency contact numbers (camp)
Den Leader Helps