2011 DAY CAMP
Calling Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Youth Volunteers….
Come be a leader in our Pack this summer!
Harford Day Camp is always looking for enthusiastic Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and others to be part of our Youth Staff! To be eligible, you must be at least 12 years old (or 11 and have crossed over into Boy Scouts), have patience working with Cub Scouts and ready to have fun! Youth Staff work under the direction of our Senior Patrol Leaders and fill many roles at camp. You can make your preferences know during Youth Staff training, but start considering these opportunities:
- Woodworking - help the cubs create a variety of wood crafts, including woodburning activities
- Water Games - If you like to get wet...this is the one for you!
- Campfire cooking - Everything tastes better cooked in the great outdoors!
- Sports - Love sports? Teach team sports to the cubs this summer.
- Arts & Crafts - Paint, paste, and other messy things...what's not to like?
- Science - STEM knows no vacation.
- Rocket building and launching - Webelos II will build and fly into the sky!
- Readyman - Safe and safety; what a perfect scouting activity.
- Den Chiefs - Assist, lead, and inspire young scouts!
- Tag-A-Long Helpers -Our littlest campers bring such joy and enthusiasm; what a great time you will have with our 3-5 year olds.
- Shooting Sports - Volunteers, 14 and older with a steady hand and a calm manner.
Earn service hours for Scouts or School credit
Get leadership experience
Friends and Fellowship
Cool Youth Staff T-shirt
Loads of FUN!
Lutheran Church of the Good