2015 DAY CAMP
Double click here to edit this text.
Day Camp Costs
$145 per scout for the week (includes 2 uniform t-shirts, hat, participation patch and bag)
$72.50 per additional scout in the same family (includes 2 uniform t-shirts, hat, participation patch and bag)
$75 per week long Tag-A-long. (includes 2 uniform t-shirts, hat and bag)
$17 per day for daily Tag-A-long. (includes 1 shirt and hat, 3 or more days also receive a bag)
$5 per day discount for each adult volunteering. 4/5 day volunteers also receive an adult volunteer t-shirt and tote bag.
is now OPEN for all scouts and volunteers!
Some things to consider before you register….
We would appreciate your considering volunteering at camp! Since our camp is 100% volunteer run, we need many hands to make it successful. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• We are counting on you! If you commit to volunteering, please do your best to honor that commitment. Those that do not honor their commitment, may not be allowed to sign up as volunteers in the future and take advantage of the volunteer discount.
• We will try our best to honor your “first choice” for volunteer assignment, but regret that it is not always possible. All positions must be filled in order to run camp so that your son and all the boys can have the best experience possible.
• Some of the stations that require specific expertise include: woodworking, shooting sports (training will be available), fishing, outdoor cooking, science, engineering, teaching first aid, bike and car repair, knots, leather, and model rocket building/launching. Please let us know in the “hobbies/interest” section if you are willing to lend your skills to any of these stations.
• See the Volunteer Page to help determine which is the best position for you! Your son will LOVE to see their Mom or Dad helping run camp!
• If you can not volunteer to be at camp for the day or week, please consider lending a hand with set-up or tear-down. Setting up camp on Sunday and tearing down on Friday are BIG jobs.
• A $5 per day discount is available for each adult volunteer. To take advantage of this discount, you must sign up to volunteer at the same time as you register your scout.
You should receive an email confirmation momentarily upon completing the registration process. If you do not, you are most likely not registered (check your SPAM folder). If you did not receive a confirmation, contact the registrar to verify your registration. Please don’t register a second time before checking!
Don’t forget to turn in your medical forms A & B along with Supplemental (with photo attached for Cub Scouts and Tag-A-Longs) to your Pack Coordinator. Medical forms can be downloaded on the forms/downloads page. If you do not have a pack coordinator, mail forms to the Registrar: Gina Miller, 1301 Stonewall Lane, Fallston 20147. No one is permitted to attend camp without turning in these forms!
If your son is not already a Cub Scout, they must be enrolled with Boy Scouts of America before attending camp. Enrollment forms are available from the pack you are joining or from and on the forms/downloads page. There is a pack locator link on this site that can also help you locate a pack in your area.
When you are ready to register for camp, please click the link below to get started!
If you have questions send an email to Lisa at
Day Camp Registration